Friday, December 20, 2013

40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts. Several tips I didn't know my phone could do.... Maybe I'm just cooler than all of you, but most of these are pretty basic. I've been using them since I got iOS5.

40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts. Several tips I didn't know my phone could do.... Maybe I'm just cooler than all of you, but most of these are pretty basic. I've been using them since I got iOS5.
40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts. Several tips I didn't know my phone could do.... Maybe I'm just cooler than all of you, but most of these are pretty basic. I've been using them since I got iOS5.

Download whole gallery
Behind the scenes of an Android phone review (Photo via pastorbuhro/Flickr)
Behind the scenes of an Android phone review (Photo via pastorbuhro/Flickr)

Download whole gallery
Cleaning Calendar
Cleaning Calendar

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts - Oh my gosh! So many things I didn't realize I could do!
40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts - Oh my gosh!  So many things I didn't realize I could do!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment