Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A pinner says,"Ok, I just tried this and it seriously did work. I did it twice on a burner that's had scorch marks for a year or more and they're gone! For anyone as OCD about cleaning as I am, this is a must! I would be prepared to do it at least twice, more if you've got bad burns. This really works!!!"

This has to be the most complete & amazing cleaning tips site! It's like a cleaning Bible!
This has to be the most complete & amazing cleaning tips site! It's like a cleaning Bible!

Download whole gallery
A pinner says,"Ok, I just tried this and it seriously did work. I did it twice on a burner that's had scorch marks for a year or more and they're gone! For anyone as OCD about cleaning as I am, this is a must! I would be prepared to do it at least twice, more if you've got bad burns. This really works!!!"
A pinner says,"Ok, I just tried this and it seriously did work. I did it twice on a burner that's had scorch marks for a year or more and they're gone! For anyone as OCD about cleaning as I am, this is a must! I would be prepared to do it at least twice, more if you've got bad burns. This really works!!!"

Download whole gallery
A phone out of an iPhone
A phone out of an iPhone

Download whole gallery
A soccer ball that can power your smart phone!
A soccer ball that can power your smart phone!

Download whole gallery
The phone finds your keys and your keys find your phone.
The phone finds your keys and your keys find your phone.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment