Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Photo a day Challenge. I tried this very photo challenge this year on Facebook, and things were going great until the awful events in Newton, Ct. I stopped posting out of respect for the fallen. Now when I see this list it helps me remember.

Such a cute gift! Jonathan Adler Smart Phone Dock.
Such a cute gift! Jonathan Adler Smart Phone Dock.

Download whole gallery
December Photo a day Challenge. I tried this very photo challenge this year on Facebook, and things were going great until the awful events in Newton, Ct. I stopped posting out of respect for the fallen. Now when I see this list it helps me remember.
December Photo a day Challenge. I tried this very photo challenge this year on Facebook, and things were going great until the awful events in Newton, Ct. I stopped posting out of respect for the fallen. Now when I see this list it helps me remember.

Download whole gallery
Wunderkind by Hauke Hille - noun 1) A child prodigy. 2) A person who achieves great success early in the career. #Photography #Wunderkind #Hauke_Hille
Wunderkind  by Hauke Hille - noun 1) A child prodigy. 2) A person who achieves great success early in the career. #Photography #Wunderkind #Hauke_Hille

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment