Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Good explanation of RAW and jpeg and when and why to use each. I wish I'd had this when I'd started out -- I couldn't figure out why my RAW photos were so muted!

Print cool retro-looking prints right from your iPhone with Printic. So fun!
Print cool retro-looking prints right from your iPhone with Printic. So fun!

Download whole gallery
Good explanation of RAW and jpeg and when and why to use each. I wish I'd had this when I'd started out -- I couldn't figure out why my RAW photos were so muted!
Good explanation of RAW and jpeg and when and why to use each. I wish I'd had this when I'd started out -- I couldn't figure out why my RAW photos were so muted!

Download whole gallery
Power Master for your Smart Phone (2000 mAh) by MiLi Power on OpenSky
Power Master for your Smart Phone (2000 mAh) by MiLi Power on OpenSky

Download whole gallery
Get organized: Upcycled Shoe Boxes
Get organized: Upcycled Shoe Boxes

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment