Friday, December 20, 2013

How to Take Better Photos With Your Smartphone. I always disliked using the flash on my iPhone, until I read about this tip at PCMagazine. Cut a small piece of wax paper (from your kitchen cupboard) and slide it between your iPhone case and iPhone to cover the flash. Your iPhone camera will now have a diffused flash and will no longer make your images "glow".

Waterproof iPhone Bag.
Waterproof iPhone Bag.

Download whole gallery
How to Take Better Photos With Your Smartphone. I always disliked using the flash on my iPhone, until I read about this tip at PCMagazine. Cut a small piece of wax paper (from your kitchen cupboard) and slide it between your iPhone case and iPhone to cover the flash. Your iPhone camera will now have a diffused flash and will no longer make your images "glow".
How to Take Better Photos With Your Smartphone.  I always disliked using the flash on my iPhone, until I read about this tip at PCMagazine.   Cut a small piece of wax paper (from your kitchen cupboard) and slide it between your iPhone case and iPhone to cover the flash. Your iPhone camera will now have a diffused flash and will no longer make your images "glow".

Download whole gallery
Smart Phones
Smart Phones

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment