Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So wish i had thought of this! For the beach/pool. Wash out an existing container and store phone, keys etc. Great idea - I hate leaving that stuff around while I'm in the water.

So wish i had thought of this! For the beach/pool. Wash out an existing container and store phone, keys etc. Great idea - I hate leaving that stuff around while I'm in the water.
So wish i had thought of this!   For the beach/pool. Wash out an existing container and store phone, keys etc. Great idea - I hate leaving that stuff around while I'm in the water.

Download whole gallery
Keep Your Cool Smartphone Case
Keep Your Cool Smartphone Case

Download whole gallery
Eton Scorpion - flashlight + digital radio + usb phone charger. use the crank or solar panel to charge
Eton Scorpion - flashlight + digital radio + usb phone charger.  use the crank or solar panel to charge

Download whole gallery
Computers: Computers
Computers: Computers

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment