Thursday, December 12, 2013

This is the best iPhone photo tip post you will EVER read. ie I had no idea you could set the focus and exposure!

Photography Limb crops: Don't crop at the red lines
Photography Limb crops:  Don't crop at the red lines

Download whole gallery
Belle Chic: Crown Smart Phone Wallet Clutch, Only $9.99!
Belle Chic: Crown Smart Phone Wallet Clutch, Only $9.99!

Download whole gallery
This is the best iPhone photo tip post you will EVER read. ie I had no idea you could set the focus and exposure!
This is the best iPhone photo tip post you will EVER read. ie I had no idea you could set the focus and exposure!

Download whole gallery
33 Meticulous Cleaning Tricks For The OCD Person Inside You. I love every single thing on this list!!!!
33 Meticulous Cleaning Tricks For The OCD Person Inside You. I love every single thing on this list!!!!

Download whole gallery
Pretty new phone case
Pretty new phone case

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment