Wednesday, December 11, 2013

When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!

Cute phone case.
Cute phone case.

Download whole gallery
When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!
When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie.  I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!

Download whole gallery
new phone case compliments of @Megan? Kass?
new phone case compliments of @Megan? Kass?

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment